TCB Repatriation is a remains repatriation company providing an end-to-end transportation service for the repatriation of human remains. This can be from anywhere to any destination in the world. We work closely with Funeral Directors to ensure correct and safe transport of human remains to the individuals home country.
With branch offices in Belfast, Liverpool, Singapore and in Indianapolis, TCB Repatriation provides specialist human remains repatriation services to Funeral Directors, Insurance companies and International Corporations.
As a fully accredited IATA agent we handle all business directly with airlines and airline-handling agents ensuring information is transmitted first hand, eliminating risk and minimising cost.
Through our global network of branch offices and partners TCB Repatriation is able to eliminate any associated risk and ensure seamless transportation from point to point.
Other Services offered by TCB Repatriation, includes:
- Customs Brokerage
- TCB Repatriation can provide accredited customs services through our own branch offices in Belfast, Liverpool and Singapore.
- TCB Repatriation can provide Inbound and outbound clearances via direct customs link, 24/7
- Consular and Documentary Services
- TCB Repatriation can arrange for delivery and collection of any documentation that requires consular certification in UK, Ireland and Singapore.
- TCB Repatriation offers dedicated services from Heathrow airport to any London Embassy for same day delivery and collection of documentation
- Aircraft and Medical Charter
TCB Repatriation is accredited by SAIF (Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors) NAFD (National Association of Funeral Directors) and FIAT-IFTA. (The World Organisation of Funeral Operatives.)